Wednesday, November 4, 2009

FOTO FUN!!!





Last Saturday, Halloween day actually, we headed up to the canyon with Deanna and Weston and had ourselves a little of what I like to call "Foto Fun"!! (I'm not so sure that is the name Sean would give it, however). He thinks just one photo should do it and doesn't really understand the need for different poses in different areas of the canyon. However, he was a good sport about it! I think it helped that he was able to get football updates on his I-phone!! It was a beautiful day up in the canyon and we all enjoyed ourselves. The kid's love getting their pictures taken...there was never a dull moment....one of them was always posed and waiting for their own personal photo-shoot!! Hope you all enjoy the photos!!!














































4 comments:

Holt Fam said...

Those are beautiful photos, u guys look so great, the kids are getting so big and are so beautiful. Love it =H

Dear Diary said...

FYI foto is spelled wrong. And if I might just make one correction. The part where you say sean was a good sport. I think it would be more accurate if you just took that part out!:) Love the pics! I really like the one in front of the barn with a couple of trees poking in the right side. I also like the one of you guys on the stairs. You totally shouldn't have put so many of weston and I up!

savannah said...

Hey guys!!! its "big Savannah" i miss u guys sooo much! me and Aunt Kim were saying u guys look so grown up! i have been trying to convince her to go up there an vist yall but we will see. well i just stoped by to say hi! an i missed u and message me any time.
love, Savannah

Unknown said...

love the picks they look so cute mom can u send me big savannahs gmail